We are an independent strata managers servicing Sydney’s North Shore, Hornsby and Northern Beaches.
Strata Life is an independent strata management company with a focus on individual attention and personalised service. Both owners actively run the business including directly managing properties. We only answer to ourselves, not shareholders, and take full responsibility for all activity undertaken in our business.
Strata Life benefits
- The Strata Life approach to management is that your property is not just bricks and mortar. It is a home, a community, a major investment or even your place of business.
- Our team has extensive experience with properties on the Upper North Shore, Hornsby and the Northern Beaches areas, with excellent local contractors and superior local knowledge.
- We ensure our managers run portfolios significantly smaller than the industry standard allowing the ability to respond and action items quickly and proactively manage your scheme. We are committed to regular site visits, providing guidance on reducing costs where possible and quickly and effectively manage any disputes amongst residents to avoid unnecessary escalation.
- Our team consists of hard-working, highly experienced Strata professionals. Our Stata Managers each have in excess of 10 years in the industry
- We are large enough to ensure we have effective systems in place to ensure your property is compliant in an increasingly more complex litigious world, yet small enough to be able to manage each property according to their individual needs rather than a blanket one size fits all approach.
- Each Portfolio manager has the back up of a dedicated Strata Assistant who is actively involved in running the properties and is available as a second point of contact for clients. Further to this the Licensee in Charge is familiar with all properties managed and is available for additional support and coverage especially complex situations or attend intricate meetings.
- We place an emphasis on training, investment in technology and keeping abreast of the regular changes in the industry. Our company is a corporate member of the Strata Community Association (NSW) which is the peak body for the strata sector in New South Wales.
We take the pressure of the day-to-day running a strata scheme
At Strata Life we strive to take the pressure of the day to day running of a strata scheme off of the shoulders of the committee members and owners. Whilst the nature of strata itself does mean that the owners/ committee are responsible for the decisions, the pressure is reduced by having a proactive manager provide guidance with a plain sense approach and quickly actioning issues as they arise.
We appreciate Committee members often have full-time jobs and busy lives. Add to this that the strata scheme is often your home where Committee members do not want to have to police other residents.
Our aim is to minimise the work and time where we can, take on the role of reminding owners and residents of the by-laws so that everyone can peacefully enjoy community living.
Our Strata Management Packages
All strata schemes have differing management requirements and we take the time visit site and meet the Committee members to ensure that we are offering the service required.
Strata Life Strata Management
Strata Life is an independent company with focus on individual attention and personalised service. Both owners actively run the business including directly managing properties. We only answer to ourselves, not shareholders, and take full responsibility for all activity undertaken in our business.
Service Level Guarantee
This is our commitment to you as our client for the quality, availability and timeframes that we guarantee. The delivery time frames detailed below are the longest you should expect, delivery is often ahead of this timeframe.
Meet The Team
Strata Life (incorporating Professionals Strata Management Hornsby) is led by Robert Fothergill as Director/Licensee and Joanna Gregg as Owner/Licensed Strata Manager who between them have over 25 years in the Strata profession. They both have extensive experience managing a variety of schemes including large and complex properties as well as overall management of medium-sized strata offices. They now bring this experience to their own business to provide the proactive and professional service that is sadly lacking in some areas of the Strata industry.
In 2019 Strata Life moved from its Berowra office to a larger centralised location in Hornsby. The decision was made at this time to change our name to better represent the future direction of the company and to reflect our move from a real estate franchise offshoot into the specialised community management space.
Get in touch
Whether you’re an existing client or not, our strata managers are here to help with all matters relating to strata schemes and community living. Our office is open Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm to answer your call or, for after-hours assistance, please complete our online enquiry form and we’ll get back to you the following business day.