Principal / Licensee in Charge
- Involved in the construction and property industry for over 20 years, specialising for the last 15 years in the strata management profession
- Extensive experience with the day-to-day running of strata businesses operations from small family-run businesses to medium size companies with over 50 staff.
- Managing schemes consisting of Residential, Mixed Use, Commercial, Industrial, Community, Neighbourhood, Building Management Committees and Company Title
- Comprehensive experience in mediation service and conflict resolution
- Huge amounts of experience in liaising with engineers, consultants and lawyers from remedial building projects to large complex defect remediation, By-Law drafting and strata management statements.
Co-owner/ Licensed Strata Manager
- Involved in the property, real estate and strata industry for 20 years. During the last 12 years, Joanna has specialised in Strata.
- Extensive experience in managing a wide variety of properties, from 2 – 600 lot strata schemes, Residential, Mixed Use, Commercial, Industrial BMC’s and Community and Neighbourhood Associations
- Experienced in facilitating major remedial works and fire orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applied science, Licensed Strata Manager & a member of the Strata Community Australia (Professional Body)
- Keen to assist those Owner Corporations who are interested, explore options such as renewable energy, promotion of recycling and waste reduction and establishing community gardens.
Telephone: 02 9456 9916